Insurance resources, and the plans that contract with St. Mary’s Hospital, are listed below. Choose from the option that best describes your current insurance situation. For questions, please contact our business office at 706.389.3496.
- I need insurance.
- I am a member of a Health Insurance Exchange.
- I have Medicaid or a Medicaid CMO.
- I have Medicare or Medicare Advantage.
- I have a traditional managed care plan.
Authorization Guidelines & Requirements for Hospital Based Scheduled Services
*These are estimated timelines and may differ per insurance plan.
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare – all commercial plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia – all commercial plans
- ChoiceCare PPO – Humana
- Cigna – all commercial plans (includes Great West)
- Coventry – all commercial plans (excluding CoventryOne HMO)
- First Health Network PPO
- Humana – all commercial plans
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems)
- United Healthcare – all commercial plans
- Advantra (Coventry Medicare)
- Aetna HMO & PPO (All Plans)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield HMO & PPO
- Care Improvement Plus
- EON Health Plan (All Plans)
- PruittHealth Premier
- Tricare (all plans)
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Humana HMO and PPO (All Plans)
- Medicare A & B
- United Healthcare (All Plans)
- Wellcare Medicare
- VA – Veterans Choice Program
- Amerigroup Community Care
- Medicaid of Georgia
- Peach State Health Plan
- Ambetter (HMO) (Peachstate product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Pathways)
- Humana (NPOS)
- United Healthcare Compass (HMO)
If you do not see your plan listed, or if you have questions, please contact our Business Office at 706.389.3496.
For information about financial assistance, please see our financial assistance page.