Cardiac and Vascular Services
St. Mary’s Cardiac and Vascular Services Department provides a comprehensive array of diagnostic services to help your physician determine the health of your heart and blood vessels.
Located on the 2nd Floor of St. Mary’s Hospital, testing is conducted by compassionate and highly skilled licensed professionals. Studies are available on an outpatient basis with referral from a physician. Results will be returned to the referring physician, who will share them with the patient.
Learn about how St. Mary’s helped Jerry Woodie survive a “widow-maker”.
Procedures we offer include:
- Adult and Pediatric Echocardiograms
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- Contrast Echocardiogram
- Stress Echocardiogram
- 3D Echocardiogram
- Bubble Study
- Carotid Artery Ultrasound
- Venous Duplex Ultrasound
- Venous Reflux Study
- Arterial Duplex Ultrasound
- Arterial Doppler with Segmental Pressures
- Renal Artery Duplex Ultrasound
- Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound
Cardiac Stress Laboratory
- Exercise and Nuclear Stress Testing
- Cardiac Event and Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)