Services & Benefits
St. Mary’s Industrial Medicine services range from basic pre-employment physicals to more sophisticated and comprehensive exams tailored for the needs of periodic ‘executive’ physicals for your management personnel. Companies who have used our services enjoy the benefits of employing cost-effective solutions to keep their employees healthy, safe, and productive. Some services offered are:
- Audiological evaluations
- Counseling for healthy lifestyles
- DOT physical examinations
- Educational services
- Ergonomics assessment
- Health maintenance examinations
No matter what service is needed, St. Mary’s Industrial Medicine will provide the best in care.
Our staff is happy to meet with you or your representative to set up a medical treatment plan customized for your employees’ needs. On-site testing also is offered. Our primary obligation is to the employer-employee relationship.
Employers will enjoy advantages as we provide you with:
- Board-certified physical medicine physician
- Competitive pricing
- Continual communication with employer and insurer
- Continued consultation with plant nurses and first aid personnel
- Convenient location
- Fast return to work
- Fast turn around time on test results
- Full medical and clinical services
- High quality health care
- Highly trained professional staff
- Minimal patient waiting time
- Simple and timely paperwork
Benefits of Industrial Medicine
FOR THE EMPLOYER…Healthy, productive employees who are given the highest quality health care at a fair and reasonable cost.
FOR THE INSURER…The highest quality care at competitive pricing, along with continual updates of treatment plans.
FOR THE EMPLOYEE…Quality medical treatment in a caring, professional environment, and advice for wellness lifestyles.
For more information on St. Mary’s Industrial Medicine please call (706) 389-2222
4017 Atlanta Highway
Athens, GA 30606