St. Mary’s Auxiliary Thrift Store
St. Mary’s Auxiliary Thrift Store Hours
2165 W. Broad St. Athens, Ga.
- Upscale thrift store specializing in gently used fine merchandise
- Friendly atmosphere offering exceptional products at competitive prices
- All proceeds benefit St. Mary’s
- Winner of the 2018 Community of Conscience Outreach Award from the Council on Auxiliaries/Volunteers of the Georgia Hospital Association
- Operated entirely by St. Mary’s Auxiliary volunteers
- Free parking
Quality merchandise. Thrift store prices
Shopping is always fun at St. Mary’s Auxiliary Thrift Store. Our team of dedicated volunteers from St. Mary’s Auxiliary carefully chooses, cleans and displays high quality, name-brand merchandise – all at prices your pocketbook will love.
- Ladies clothing
- Men’s clothing
- Small appliances
- Pictures and frames
- Christmas shop
- and much more
How can I donate to St. Mary’s Thrift Store?
The store gratefully accepts donations, so shoppers never know what treasures they might find! Please bring gently used donations during normal operating hours to the St. Mary’s Auxiliary Thrift Store, located at 2165 W. Broad Street in Athens. Please be sure to arrive well before closing time to allow time for unloading. Donations are tax deductible.
Wanted items include:
- Books and DVDs
- Books on tape
- Bridal gowns and tuxedos
- Clothing – women’s and men’s
- Household goods
- Kitchen and dinnerware
- Lamps and small appliances
- Sports equipment